Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Youtube Video Series

So last week I started my video series on http://www.youtube.com/user/otiinmusic?feature=mhee and a few days ago I released the Albums single Repatron. I am happy to say the album is almost finished, finally. Just putting the final touches on it and getting it out so I can finally move forward with the show planning. That phase I don't believe it should take to long since I already have a good idea on what I am going to do. That will stay under wraps though until show time :)

But I am almost done with my new personal website and my new company website for Ionvis. If you haven't heard about Ionvis, it is a new out look on ad agencies and how they should perform with their clients. Hopefully all goes well there too but well see in the next coming weeks.

But for now check out my new song on YouTube... its got a secret preview of next weeks song <3



No comments:

Post a Comment